Phoenix Truck Accident Attorneys
Call Now for the Aggressive, Effective Legal Representation You Need
If you’ve been involved in a truck accident, and you weren’t at fault, you deserve to be compensated—plus, it’s important to have great legal representation in the case of an accident. A serious accident can cause physical and mental disabilities, prevent you from making a living, cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills, or even claim the life of a loved one.
If you or a loved one is injured in a truck accident, you need effective and trial tested representation from an experienced truck accident lawyer who knows how to navigate the murky waters of your case from a legal perspective and increase the odds of having the jury, rule in your favor. At the Folger Law Firm, we’ve been the go-to personal injury law firm for trucking accidents for decades. We don’t represent trucking companies, insurance agencies, or third parties in the courtroom. We represent you. Our team of personal injury lawyers is here to help you and get you the compensation that you deserve.
Truck Accident Data
Here are three statistics that prove you need Folger Law Firm on your side during your trucking accident case:
- One in 10 Fatalities on US Highways Are Caused By Semi Trucks: The sheer size, mass, and power of semi-trucks make them very dangerous. By some estimates, up to 98% of multiple-car accidents involving semi-trucks result in at least one serious injury or death.
- The Average Cost of a Fatal Crash Involving a Semi Is Over $7 Million: The cost of a fatal crash involving a semi-truck that was pulling at least one trailer has peaked at over $7 million. This number can include the cost of medical bills, replacing damaged property, and any legal action taken against individual truckers or trucking companies.
- 88% of Truck Accidents Can Be Traced to Negligence: According to the FMCSA, the vast majority of truck accidents are caused by negligence on the part of the truck driver—issues such as sleep deprivation, negligent action, and inattention are the most common. Though passenger vehicles are occasionally negligent in truck accidents, most accidents can be tried as negligence cases—which allows you to get the compensation that you deserve!
Semi-truck accidents are common, they’re expensive, and they’re often caused by negligence. So, whether you or a loved one has been seriously injured by a truck, or a loved one has died during a trucking accident, come to Folger Law Firm—we’d be happy to take a look at your case, and get you the compensation that you deserve! Our team of experienced trial lawyers will fight for your rights, and best of all, you don’t have to pay us a dime unless we win the case.
State-Wide Legal Service for Truck Accident Claims
Trucking accidents can happen anywhere trucks are present, whether that’s out on the open road in rural Arizona or in your own residential neighborhood. From tanker trucks hauling toxic chemicals to the garbage truck that visits your street every week, people are injured every day by commercial vehicle accidents.
There are many circumstances that can result in a truck accident, including:
- Truck driver fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Driver negligence or recklessness
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Employer negligence
- Improper maintenance of vehicles
- Inadequate training of drivers
- Vehicle defects
- Poorly maintained roads
- Improperly loaded cargo
When commercial truck accidents occur, it is a good idea to speak with an experienced lawyer who is familiar with how commercial trucking companies operate and how their insurance providers deal with claims. We can protect your rights and help you seek maximum compensation.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation—We’ll Get You What You Deserve!
You don’t just deserve a small cash settlement. You deserve to be compensated for your injuries, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other expenses related to your accident. At Folger Law Firm, we’re always willing to go to trial and fight for you so that you can get the money you deserve.
The loss or injury of a loved one due to an accident is a terrible tragedy—but you deserve fair compensation, and Folger Law Firm is the only law firm in Phoenix that will truly fight for justice. If you or a loved one has suffered a trucking accident, don’t hesitate to contact Folger Law Firm today.