Phoenix Car Accident Lawyers
A Phoenix Auto Wreck Law Firm You Can Trust
If you or someone you know sustains serious injuries from a motor vehicle accident, it can be devastating. Victims may suffer brain and spinal cord injuries, broken bones, paralysis, loss of limbs, permanent disability, or even been killed in the accident.
When an accident does occur, contact the Folger Law Firm, a law firm skilled and experienced at all phases of a motor vehicle accident case, from the injury claim process, to filing the personal injury lawsuit, settlement, mediation, arbitration, and trial. Our Phoenix car accident lawyers possess substantial experience dealing with insurance companies and are familiar with the techniques they use to influence a quick settlement, usually for less compensation than is deserved. This is why you need an experienced Phoenix car accident lawyer that has a history of winning cases. Reach out to Folger Law Firm today to learn more during a free case evaluation.
Call (602) 932-0552 or contact our Phoenix auto accident attorneys online to book your free consultation today!
Another Driver Struck My Car & I’ve Been Injured—What Do I Do?
Injuries add additional complexity to car crash cases. Regardless of how you feel after a crash, it is imperative to seek medical attention. A doctor may be able to detect latent, internal, and other difficult-to-diagnose injuries before they become worse. Plus, having a record of seeking medical attention on file will support your car accident claim.
Having a skilled personal injury attorney in your corner will ensure the proper procedures are followed and you get the compensation deserved. We will obtain the necessary documents to prove your claim, injuries, and damages. Having the right documents and evidence is vital to successfully resolve a car accident case whether it involves a passenger vehicle, motorcycle, or commercial truck.
Don’t handle the lawsuit on your own; that is exactly what the insurance company wants you to do. When injuries were caused by the accident, contact the Folger Law Firm.
What Other Reasons Are There for Me to Contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Phoenix?
While there are a variety of reasons you should contact a lawyer to handle your case, there are three main reasons that we have listed below. Each is equally important and should be taken into account when making decisions about how to handle your personal injury case.
These reasons are:
- Peace of Mind: When an accident happens, it brings stress and anxiety. When injuries are involved, the stress is intensified, which may cause you to overlook important details. You gain peace of mind contacting the Folger Law Firm, we will take care of every aspect of your case and make sure every rock is overturned.
- The Law: The average person is not versed in personal injury law. Having an attorney on your side ensures the law is followed and important deadlines are met to avoid a dismissal of your case. An attorney skilled in personal injury law will be able to maximize your damages.
- Recognizing a Fair Settlement: The Folger Law Firm will investigate the case, obtain the necessary evidence, value your damages for past and future medical bills, lost income, lost earning capacity, and pain and suffering. Then, based on our experience, we will discuss with you the settlement range for your case.
Damages Available in a Car Accident Claim in Phoenix
In many cases, the victim of an accident is unable to work due to their injuries and incurred high medical bills without the financial ability to pay them.
Fortunately, car accident victims are typically entitled to the following damages:
- Medical expenses (past, present, and future)
- Lost wages or loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Other expenses related to the accident
The situation is further complicated by complex Arizona insurance and lien laws favoring insurance companies, hospitals and doctors providing the medical care. Insurance companies are in the business to make money and will make every effort to pay victims of motor vehicle accidents as little as possible. So, working with a car accident attorney in Arizona to determine pain and suffering damages is important.
Hire a Professional Car Accident Lawyer in Phoenix to Get the Compensation You Deserve
No matter the circumstances surrounding your accident or the type of accident you’ve been involved in, contacting a motor vehicle accident attorney to handle your case is the smart choice. You deserve an outcome that will not only compensate you for your medical expenses but also your family for their loses. By contacting us if you are involved in an accident in Phoenix or elsewhere in Arizona, you are taking the first step to a just resolution of your case.
The car accident lawyers at the Phoenix-based Folger Law Firm accept automobile accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning our clients do not pay us anything unless we win the case. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motor vehicle accident, call the Folger Law Firm for a free consultation.
Contact Folger Law today to receive the legal help you need from a Phoenix car accident lawyer.
How to Avoid Car Accidents
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” This old saying is still true today.
An important step to accident prevention is to know the accident statistics in your area and understand the metrics behind them. Car accidents happen for a variety of reasons, however, there are some reoccurring features of a majority of them.
Tips to avoid common car crashes include:
- Always keep a safe distance from other cars. Leave ample space between your vehicle and the one in front, especially on bad weather days.
- Avoid distractions whenever possible by finishing eating, drinking, making important phone calls, sending texts, grooming, setting up your GPS, and other tasks before starting your vehicle.
- Keep a close eye on your route and note any hazards during specific time periods of travel.
- Never drive when exhausted or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Pay attention to the traffic in your area.
If these incidents repeat often, you can avoid the areas and periods of time with a higher incident rate. For example, lunch hour traffic is high. As people are hurrying to and from lunch during work hours, they tend to rush and pay less attention, resulting in unnecessary accidents. Knowing this, you can be more mindful during these periods and, hopefully, avoid having an accident.