When you or a family member become ill, injured, or otherwise need medical assistance, you depend on doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals to provide proper medical care. While there are no guarantees in medicine, medical professionals should not make mistakes as a result of medical negligence. The range of medical negligence is broad, and includes:
- failure to diagnose;
- delay in diagnoses;
- failure to provide necessary medical care;
- failure to refer to a specialists;
- failure to provide proper testing;
- failure to obtain patient’s informed consent;
- surgical mistakes;
- failure to adequately train medical staff; and
- failure to adequately staff medical facility.
If a doctor, nurse, or other licensed healthcare provider fails to provide proper treatment, the person injured or surviving family members may bring a medical malpractice claim against the licensed medical professional. If you or someone you know has been harmed by medical error, please contact the Medical Malpractice lawyers at the Folger Law Firm for a free consultation. We have a No Fee Guarantee, meaning you will not owe us anything unless we win the case.